Release 1.7 of C-Roads harmonised C-ITS specifications
As of August 2020, the latest release (v1.7) of the harmonised communication profile for Cooperative Intelligent Transport (C-ITS) services is published. It comprises the results of several test cycles of the C-Roads partners across Europe and is already fine-tuned with the automotive industry (C2C Communication Consortium).
The new release encompasses the following documents:
- Introduction to the C-Roads Deployment Documentation and Requirements
- C-ITS Message Profiles and Parameters
- C-ITS Service and Use Case Definitions
- Roadside ITS-G5 System Profile
- Mobile ITS-G5 System Profile
- C-ITS IP-based Interface Profile
- C-ITS Cross-Border Testing PCAP Exchange Specification
- C-ITS Cross-Border Testing and Validation Concept
Request the full package of the new release here.