Release 1.8 of C-Roads harmonised C-ITS specifications
As of March 2021, the latest release (v1.8) of the harmonised communication profile for Cooperative Intelligent Transport (C-ITS) services is published. It comprises the results of several test cycles of the C-Roads partners across Europe and is already fine-tuned with the automotive industry (C2C Communication Consortium).
The new release encompasses the following documents:
- Introduction to the C-Roads Deployment Documentation and Requirements
- C-ITS Message Profiles and Parameters
- C-ITS Service and Use Case Definitions
- Roadside ITS-G5 System Profile
- C-ITS IP-based Interface Profile
- C-ITS Cross-Border Testing PCAP Exchange Specification
- C-ITS Cross-Border Testing and Validation Concept
- C-Roads Security and Governance
- C-Roads Security Requirements
- C-Roads Test Plan
Request the full package of the new release here.